官网 China Recruiter
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of Packaging System products, with head office in Europ
Logistic and inventory manager China
Dotline to Supply Chain Head In Germany
Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu
· Lead logistics strategy development, define Business rules for freight (e.g., criteria for default mode selection, premium freight approval, etc.)
· Drive performance metrics improvement (i.e., freight cost, default mode compliance, carrier on-time performance, etc.)
· Monitor premium freight exposure, segmented by lane, customer, region, etc., and drive continuous improvement
· Develop a sustainable process to maintain reliable and timely transactional freight data
· Closely work with Global team and drive performance conversations that cover cost performance, premium freight utilization, carrier performance etc.
· Performance management, including oversight of premium spend and other operational elements
· Drive root cause problem solving for top offenders
· Frame and drive logistics improvement initiatives
Inventory and WH management:
· Responsible for reporting, consultancy, planning and management of inventory.
· Based on sales/service requirement, establish inventory policy for China region.
· Report, analyze and identify improvement opportunities of inventory on regular basis.
· Lead phase-out of obsolete parts, identify and mitigate high aging and parts by establishing process to take preventive actions.
· Regularly and timely monitor actions on high aging and parts.
· Warehouse management.
· Bachelor degree and above in majors of logistic management, international trade, supply chain management or equivalent.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience of international supply chain or logistics management with hands on experience.
· Minimum 5 years’ inventory management experience in multinational company
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Capable of working individually or as part of a multifunctional team
· Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to analyze data and use critical thinking to reach logical conclusions and decisions; results oriented; relies on fact-based logic for decision-making
· Analytical skills and proven computer skills in Microsoft suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com