This position is initially responsible for the development and growth of customers base through strategic sales activities, and responsible for generating new business, this includes prospecting for new accounts, developing consultative relationship with customers, and managing ongoing accounts and regional activities. The Key account Manager would present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers, work on contract negotiations and conduct sales prospecting on a daily basis.
1) Develops & executes specific customer strategies, tactical penetration plans.
2) Develops and build a strong relationship with customers.
3) Engages in competitive sales opportunities by utilizing internal and external resources and relationships.
4) Ensures all operational activities of the sales (such as pricing, process etc.) are thoroughly planned, presented, delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
5) Engage in achieving sales annual revenue targets, sales objectives (quarterly, annually)
6) Identifies business plan and strategy, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
7) Acts as a resource for customer references and provides strategic solutions for customers
8) Find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, close new business.
Bachelor or above
Glass packaging related: 7 years + Sales experience in Glass packaging industry .
Senior Management experience 3 years +.
Cosmetics related: 7 years + Sales experience in cosmetics (skincare products, makeups…) will be a plus.
Good written and spoken English language skills.
Know-how: to target the customers and build customer network.