A specialized company from Europe providing steel Products
A specialized company from Europe providing steel Products, has been in operations in China with manufacturing center in Qingdao for more than 10 years, with fast moving of business, now they are looking for
1. Participate in the formulation of human resources strategic planning and major personnel decisions of the company based on the needs of the company’s development strategy;
2. Responsible for job analysis, job description, and proposing organizational structure and job responsibility design plans;
3. Establish and improve human resource management systems and systems, including recruitment, performance, training, compensation, labor relations, and employee development;
4. Responsible for establishing a positive and effective incentive mechanism, fully leveraging the enthusiasm and creativity of employees to adapt to the company’s future development goals;
5. Manage direct subordinates, allocate work to subordinates, provide business guidance, conduct performance evaluations, and provide guidance on ability development and career development to establish an efficient team.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with unlimited majors, with at least 5 years of experience in human resource management, and experience in production enterprises is preferred;
2. Familiar with human resource management policies and methods, and familiar with labor laws and regulations;
3. Proficient in using Office software: Word/Excel/PPT, with SAP experience preferred;
4. Proficient in reading various English materials, able to communicate naturally in English, and able to write reports in English (equivalent to CET-6);
5. Possess teamwork spirit, able to work independently and plan time reasonably;
6. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong flexibility, good communication skills, and strong affinity;
7. Possess a strong sense of innovation, high sense of responsibility, rigor, seriousness, integrity, and integrity.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org