官网 China Recruiter
Our cleint is an international company, in China since 1920, around 200 employees in China, including Wuxi facility and Shanghai Office. Who is a manufacturer of Material components for Automotive and off-highway Industry. We have a very clean workplace, with very high safety standards. The new China HR manager will respond locally to Plant and Sales Office in China
HR Manager must be able to deal with all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. like job design,recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development.
The role of the HR Manager is an important part for the business success. People are our most important asset She must be part of the leadership that will ensure a happy and productive workplace.
Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect for this position.
Job Title: China HRM
Reporting to China GM,
Leading: a small team- of 4-5
Location: Wuxi City
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, conflicts or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process and also resignation;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization,
- manage a performance appraisal system
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management and corporate rules;
- Keep company confidential information
- Good at mobilizing the enthusiasm of employees.
- Manage salary employee
- Good knowledge of psychology
- Monitor and manage daily employee attendance
- Degree in Human Resources, Administration or related field
- Good Written and spoken English expression ability;
- At least 5 years Working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive;
- People oriented;
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org