官网 China Recruiter
Our client is from Europe, is an internationally active, owner-managed company that has 100 years of experience and operates successfully in the industrial sectors as well as in the fields of Consumer tools sector
Title: Asia Marketing Manager
Report to : Markting VP based In USA
Location: Flexible (Suzhou City or Fuzhou City)
- Build and Drive company brand awareness, consideration and conversion
- Regionalize the global brand strategy for local relevance and execution across Asia
- Other assigned tasks by the supervisor.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams on strategic alignment and execution (Sales/Ops/Fin/Product/Manuf/HR)
- Prioritize China Ecommerce success (ex: Tmall, JD)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth channels and strategies to enhance both online consumer and in market experience and increase customer engagement.
- Perform market data collection, market analysis, identify and communicate competitive issues/opportunities and trends for the region. Leverage local sales team for frontline information and trends from distributors and key customers.
- Prepares financial analysis for Branding evaluation and decision making.
- Develop and implement effective branding and advertising Plans (including digital ex:WeChat, and physical ex: doorheads and more).
- Interface as needed with Global Markets teams.
- Initiate customers facing materials under branding guidance by working with creative team closely for branding consistency.
- Analysis of social media performance and assess against goals (KPIs), ensure performance of social buzz. Create and maintain the relationship with digital & Ecommerce media sources to generate more social buzz.
- Develop and monitor effective digital & Ecommerce marketing campaign and track results including traffic, views, leads. Improve end-user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business and/or related field.
- Solid experience in managing international/global communication.
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Relative Knowledge in the industry is a plus.
- Ability to handle different projects simultaneously.
- Computer skills, data entry and digital & Ecommerce marketing knowledge.
- Cross function organization experiences.
- A strong team player.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast paced working environment.
- Rich Ecommerce business experience/skill.
- Minimum 5 years related marketing manager experience.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com