官网 A Publicly Listed EMS Company from Southeast Asia
Our client is a publicly listed company from Southeast Asia, a specialized Provider of Electronics Manufacturing Services and the preferred supplier of some global companies in consumer electronics as well as industrial and commercial electronics products. To meet with the fast growing in the market of China and southeast Asia, they are now hiring high caliber individuals to join with their management team respectively in their China plant and newly established Vietnam plants
Senior Program Manager
Working Location: Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
Salary 40-50 K
- Assist with quotation development/establish and maintain agreed scope and statements of work.
- Plan and manage all program deliverables related to assigned programs.
- Responsible for the execution of the IRS Product Realization Process (PRP) for individual development programs in China.
- Predict and resolve resource conflicts with functional managers.
- Maintain P&L accountability and ownership with the use of program PCF’s (Project Control Form).
- Foster ownership in project teams by defining and tracking measurable for success. Primary customer contact-communicate project status and coordination of open issues. Generate team commitment and ensure APQP and simultaneous engineering principles are followed.
- Execute working process in cooperation with Operations management as programs transition to launch phase and start of production.
- Follow and continuously improve program management system, contract review and APQP processes.
- Degree holder in Engineering / BA / Marketing.
- 10 years+ managerial and solid experience in sizeable EMS company.
- Lead a team of program managers.
- Rich experience in customer negotiation & interface, RFQ & quotation, contract & agreement reviews, risk management & cost recovery, new product introduction management.
- Confident and good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org