官网 A specialized company from Europe with accessory products for the audio industry,
Our Client is a specialized company from Europe offering complex products and services for the consumer electronic industry such as audio, they operate globally and have their business center located in major cities around the world including Europe, US, China, India, South Korea fast moving business growing-up, looking for the post as
Job Post: Senior Acoustic Engineer
Job location: Huizhou
Reporting to: R&D manager
* Mainly responsible for earphone project, independently responsible for electroacoustic design and follow-up.
* Combined with the product’s structural and electronic design requirements, designed the overall acoustic scheme of the product.
* Responsible for the detailed design, specification, proofing and testing of electroacoustic components, such as driver & microphone.
* Conducted technical communication with software, electronics and structural engineers to complete the connection from design to manufacturing.
* Product production follow-up, exception handling, problem improvement, responsible for the production line electroacoustic test guidance, provide on-site technical support
* Familiar with electroacoustic design of headset products, with more than 5 years of experience in electroacoustic design.
* Have a certain understanding of electron, structure and material knowledge， Familiar with the material characteristics and production process of common electro-acoustic products.
* Proficient in MicroCap or other equivalent simulation software.
* Proficient in Soundcheck, AP and other test instruments.
* Experience in ANC development is preferred;
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org