A Leading Company from the US with Products of Food Process Equipment
Our client is a US WOFE company providing food process equipment and machinery, they have been in operation in China for more than 15 years with a plant in north China, herein is what they are looking for
ob Post: Sales Manager-South China, Home base
Reporting to： GM(Foreigner) and DGM
• Responsible for the sales of equipment and supplies in meat and other food processing industries.
• Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective sales presentation of our equipment and supplies.
• Develops annual business plan in conjunction with the General Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
• Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners, business managers, and decision makers.
• Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
• Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
• Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
• Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and solutions to their problems.
• Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
• Establish and develop effective teams, including recruiting and developing employees, drive and motivate team members to expand business, develop new potential markets and marketing networks, and expand market share.
• Regularly visit customers and distributors with the sales manager and service manager, maintain the company’s key customer relations, timely grasp the company’s external image, competitors and market trends and other information, and provide basis and Suggestions for the company’s business decisions.
• Assisted the company in formulating or adjusting the performance appraisal system for each department and personnel, conducted performance appraisal for subordinate departments and department managers, and ensured the performance level of each department.
• Other temporary tasks arranged by the general manager.
• 1-3 years sales experience in the food process industry and 5 years’ experience of sales management.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
• CET-4 level English
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com