官网 One Famous and Leading Company with Electronic Component Products
Our Client is one of the world’s well-known assemblers of precision connectors and cable assemblies. Founded in 1940s and headquarted in USA, they have grown up as one of the larges* inventories of electronic components, it develops custom interconnect solutions that support the harsh environments of the aviation, energy, military, industrial, rail and medical sectors worldwide. In China , they have been in operation for many years with around 300 staff in SOuth China , Near Guangzhou City, now with the business growing, they are looking for
Job Post: Regional Sales Manager-North China
Job location: Beijing City, Home base
Reporting to: Asia Pacific Sales Director
- Secure Sales Order
- Interface with Key Account with the industrial sector such as Marine, Railway, Energy, Medical, Machinery….
- Meet objectives in terms of booking order and margin set in the region of responsibility
- Manage bids for strategic deal, manage and lead all prospecting, marketing and promotions and negotiations in order to ensure the sale of the company Product and Services
- Strategic analysis of Sales Campaign and perform ad hoc competitor analysis
- Main point of contact and interface between the Regional Customer
- Collect process and distribute information on competitors to marketing team
- Participate in industry shows and exhibitions.
- Maintain an exemplary level of political, economic and competitive knowledge in the region of responsibility
- Maintain an exemplary knowledge of customers environment, ensuring quality of the commercial and technical activity to the individual’s customers in region of responsibility .
- Minimum Honors degree in Engineering / Business
- Strong background in Sales & Marketing with minimum 6 to 8 years experience in the Electronics industry.
- Able to perform clever gathering of and analyzing market intelligence
- Comfortable making formal presentations to senior executives in industrial sector independently
- Possess true cross-cultural abilities & understand Asian culture/business environment’s
- Strong analytical skills and full Excel proficiency
- Passionate character, team player and absolute integrity within the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive decision makers
To application, please attach the following statement with your resume: “I agree for processing of my personal data for the recruitment purposes in line with China Privacy law concerning protection of personal data”
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org