A famous company from the USA with products of branding and decorative trim
Our Client is a famous company from the USA with expertise in the industry of branding and decorative trim , from modest beginnings in USA in 1940s, the company has evolved with their expansion of materials, finishs,and manufacturing locations to continuously meet the needs of their customers. Through world-class production facilities of the facilities including America, Japan, China with high quality systems, over 200 million pieces annually to over 50 different countries and with expertise in over 20 industries and more than 12 broad-based product lines including Design Center, they continue to grow and expand the offerings to meet the ever-changing goals of many marketplaces .
China is one of their top performing global markets with over 2,800 local employees in Shenzhen , poised to consistently meet the needs and exceed the expectations from the clients.
Now with the business fast moving, they are looking for
Job Title: Project Director (Professionals are preferred, who are from US with working experience in China）
Reporting to: Operation VP from US
Location: Shenzhen City
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the China’s ****** projects. These are specific, leverage and impactful projects aimed at producing long term Results for operational effectiveness and efficiency, and profitability.
- By having these projects run through a separate structure from normal day to day business activities it will allow proper focus and capacity to maintain structural tension on the desired Results.
- Projects would range from automation of existing manual or semi-manual processes, projects focused at Sustainability (materials, processes),
- work with US Sales/Marketing/Design teams, monitor project implementation timelinehnologies (dispensing, painting, assembly, stamping, packaging, etc) to product line costing model projects
- Provide engineering solutions to ensure all technical requirements to meet customer demands
- Manage overall aspects of project planning and execution, keep development costs and timeline in check
- Work with vendors for cost reduction regularly and trouble shooting in time
- Follow up the new samples or prototypes
- Work with new vendors for onboarding process including QA qualification and product testing
- Create and maintain documentation system (Cost Summary, BOM, drawings, Product specification, etc.)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including NPD, design, project, supplier
- Work closely with the VP of China Operations as well as with Engineering team members working in Shenzhen Plants, Zhongshan Plant, as well as at supply base vendors.
- Bachelor degree is minimum, advanced degree is a plus, with at least 5-10 of years project/product working experience.
- Must have an engineering background. Ideally mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or manufacturing engineering.
- Project management skills is required, industry and Industrial Product knowledge is a plus
- Complete goods order fulfillment process, such as costing, sample making etc., is a plus
- Good people skills, communication skills, listening skills, computer skill are required
- Good English skills, speaking, listening, reading and writing capabilities. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is a plus but not a must.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, Results Focused, Driven for Excellence, and able to work together with various departments. .
- Candidate will be with Ability to communicate project status clearly through reporting and presentations is required. Project discussions will also be done with the team members based in US.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com