A Leading Company from US with Packaging Products
Our client is an US based company with specialization in the industry of packaging With the business expansion, they are looking for a high caliber as
Job Title: New Product Development Expert(Leader)
Working Location: Suzhou
The Product Development Engineer is responsible for leading the design and development of new products, improving existing products, and ensuring that all products meet quality standards and customer expectations. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to bring innovative ideas to market in a timely and cost-effective manner.
1. Design and develop new products from concept to production, including mechanical, electrical, and software development.
2. Conduct market research and analyze competitors to identify new product opportunities and improve existing products.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service, to define product requirements and ensure successful product launches.
4. Conduct technical risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies for new product development.
5. Lead the testing and validation of new products to ensure they meet quality standards and customer expectations.
6. Coordinate with suppliers and manufacturing partners to ensure timely delivery of production-ready products.
7. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technical developments to identify opportunities for product improvement and innovation.
8. Report progress to senior management and provide regular updates on project status, issues, and solutions.
9. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
10. Minimum 3-5 years of product development experience in packaging, injection-molded plastics, or metal forming
11. Good commanding of SolidWorks, Adobe Illustrator or similar software
12. Very skillful at 3D form, aesthetics, and graphical layout etc
13. Strong team player with excellent communication, coordination skill
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org