官网 China Recruiter
– Be responsible for PM electromagnetic design, magnetic field simulation, calculation and parameters optimization
– Be responsible for the product design performance tests and test result analysis
– Be responsible for product certificate and compliance like UL, CE, CCC and so on
– The drawing and technical document creating and maintenance for internal and external customer
– New model product localization (Drawing, BOM, material localization…)
– Product design improvement for the cost reduction or process optimization
– Building the BOM or material number in ERP system
– Provide the technical support to cross-function team (Production, Sourcing, Quality, Testing, Compliance…) and the customer or end user.
– Analysis the special request from the customer and make customization design to meet the customer request
– Lead the electrical and magnetic component/part qualification
– Root cause analysis of defects in machine /component/parts.
– Participate in the realization of ABS / Kaizen activities led by his superiors
– Research and development of innovative mechatronical concepts and solutions for electromechanical products while meeting quality, cost and time (QCT) deliverables.Develops state-of-the-art industrial manufacturing processes by means of PLC programming and systems engineering software (e.g. Labview)
5+ years experience as R&D Engineer with focus on Design/FEA/Process/Testing, or equivalent role, preferably in automotive or in a high-mix/high-volume OEM environment
Higher degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Software Engineering (BSc, MSc) combined with relevant work experience. Affinity to elecro-mechnical products.
Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
Experienced in Quality Systems such as IATF 16949 and ISO 9001
Experienced in 3D-CAD software, preferably in SolidWorks
Experienced in FEA, preferab
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com