A Leading Company from the USA with Machinery Products
Our client is a leading company from the USA with machinery products
- Recruitment: Plan, conduct and coordinate recruiting applicants within desired time frames. Screen applications, select for and conduct interview; Onboarding actions.
- HRIS: Maintain Shanghai employees’ data in HR system according to global requirement.
- Employees’ personnel file management.
- Compensation & Benefit Management : Prepare monthly payroll based on accurate attendance records to ensure that the payroll is processed accurately and on time. Ensure the employee’s social insurance and housing fund be purchased timely and legally. Prepare reports according to head office’s requirement.
- Training supports : support in house training activities. Make and maintain training records & files according to ISO system
- Separation process : Conduct exit interviews with exiting employees to reduce legal risk. Handle separation process legally.
- Activities: Organize employee activities;
- Property Management: Support office rental, decoration, office facility maintenance management.
- All kinds of company licenses extension procedures and management.
- Transportation: Hotel, airline tickets, car reservations arrangement for customers or employees’ business trip as need; Maintain passports and obtain visas for international travel for staff.
- Other admin jobs : office supplies purchasing and management; cleaning vendor management, telephone, express management and etc.
- Assist the formulation and implementation of company rules and regulations
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2.More than 5 years relevant experience on Admin and HR.
3.Familiar with local government policies.
4. Proficient in planning, time management, scheduling, and organizing: start and finish tasks within targeted deadlines.
5. Willingness to learn through risk-taking and ownership of mistakes.
6. Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
7. Collaborative and effective team player.
8. Take initiative, seek and act on opportunities to improve organization performance
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and data management software (SAP/Successfactors preferred).
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com