A Leading Company with Food Process Machinery Products
Our client is an multinational company with machinery products and with biz partners around the world such as Argentina, Australian, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, South Amfrica, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Russia, Mexico, Canada, Japan, India, Korea, they have been in operation in China for more than 15 years, with the business expansion, they are looking for the following thalnts
Job Post: HR & Admin Specialist, potential growing up to HRM within 1-2 years
based in Beijing,
Reoporting to GM，who is foreigner from USA
– Prepare, keep and improve the HR documents, reports and all filing, including the maintenance of HR data of the Company
– Coordinate with other departments in ensuring actions in compliance with the HR policies, rules and regulations
– To develop and maintain recruiting channels, publish want ads and attend job fair.
– Be responsible for organizing and arranging interviews as well as interviewing candidates
– Responsible for organizing and tracking new introduction, annual training plan, training evaluation assessment；
– Keep and improve the training record both M LP and paper.
– Organize and coordinate all employee activities of the companies.
– Collection office supplies needs from department, and management, distribution and statistics;
– Coordination and management to administrative contractor as plants, including insurance company, cleaning, shuttle bus, working meal etc.
– Responsible for the arrangement of the internal & external visitors, and related logistics support;
– Office facilities management
– Implement HES requirements in PO (TSV, safety hazards and environmental incidents, etc.)
English could be the working language, and experience relevant to C&B will be a plus.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org