Our Client is an international company with headquarter in China and subsidiaries around the world including USA, Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, a well-known and publicly listed company with electronic component products, to meet with the business growing, they are looking for
1. Safety requirement discussion with customers in project acquisition.
2. Make safety DIA (Development Interface Agreement) with customer and third parties based on project RASIC.
3. Schedule safety plan and create safety tasks in configuration management system (e.g. RTC/JIRA) for different internal teams (system/HW/SW/testing).
4. Monitor safety execution during project implementation; lead kinds of external & internal safety meetings.
5. Generate safety case based on different safety work products for System/HW/SW/testing teams.
6. Perform kinds of safety review/audit/assessment with internal/external assessors.
1. MS or Bachelor degree, good knowledge in project management related activities.
2. Basic knowledge in ISO26262.
3. Good capability to express ideas; collaborative and communicative; be able to argue own point of view.
4. Target oriented and willing to keep commitment.
5. Available experience in FuSa activities is a plus.
6. Good oral English capability is a plus.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org