官网 A Global Company with Instrument Products
Our client is a leading international Life science industrment manufacturing company, with almost 3 decades running the business, now with more than 500 professionals within 20 countries in Europe, Asia, America armed with 15 facilites. With well-recogintion of family-own company culture, impressive of the well-training system, employee caring and stable employment. Now in China, they are fast moving business here, since build up the business more than 10 years, with employees around 100, now they are looking for
Job Title: China Service Manager
Report to: China MD from Europe
Location: Shanghai, Pudong
- . Main Job functions
- Enhance the China Service product offering and ensure that it delivers 100% satisfaction
- Drive Service revenue growth including increasing the Service Contracts and Spare Parts business across Greater China
- Monitor and report the tracing of field failure rates and liaise with HQ department to ensure corrective action
- Analyse and Manage Service metrics
- Maintain Global Service KPI’s for response time, repeat visits and cost controls
- Manage escalated customer issues, finalising or escalating as appropriate
- Monitor Service headcount, utilisation levels and reduce service costs.
- Work closely with OEM partners to establish a suitable service provision to support local need
- Maintain close relationships with all sales personnel to ensure all sales opportunities are exploited
- Develop a team within all Greater China locations to deliver a world class level of service
- Increase service contract and spare part sales across Greater China, contributing to strategies for maximising sales opportunities
- Further develop relationships with OEM’s and distributors for both service delivery and business development
- Ensure that all field based and office service based personnel are trained correctly and are operating to the required standard
- Report the China Service department’s performance on a monthly basis, including revenues, field escalations, operations and utilisation.
- Manage utilisation, requesting to recruit where appropriate to ensure agreed service levels can be adhered to
- Work closely with HQ Service team to report field failure trends on a monthly basis
- Cost and process management – ensure all aspects of the Greater China Service department business is as efficient as possible with particular focus on travel costs.
- Oversee the workload of the Greater China service personnel, ensuring the global service department strategy is communicated and delivered to a high standard.
Skills and Qualifications 岗位要求
- Bachelor degree or above
- Science and Engineering will be preferred
- Over 4 years experience of service operation and team management.
- Excellent English capacity, both written and orals.
- Technical capacity to learn about Peak Scientific’s core product
- Leadership and man-management, experience managing a team of 20+ personnel is essential
- Proven track record of managing and achieving targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High customer focus and Passion for Travel
- Commercially driven and able to undertake general management duties in the region
- Ability to drive sales and deliver world class service
- Resilience, remains effective in the face of pressure
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org