A Famous Company with Electronic Component Products
Our Client is a well-known company headquartered in USA with electronic component products, with a history of more than 80 years, they have been in business in China for lots of years, there are a broad range of application for their products such as aviation, energy, military, industrial, rail and medical sectors worldwide. now to meet with the business growing, they are looking for
Job Post: China Product Management Team Manager;
Subordinates: 4 (2 foucus on PM function＋1buyer＋1 BDM;)
Report to GM from Overseas
Job location: Zhuhai city
- Assess and qualify competitive landscape, market opportunities, potential, and risks for new product/solution, and supplier development
- Formulate company Greater China’s overall Product/Solution, Supplier, Sales, Marketing, and Operations strategy.
- Develop plan for new product/solution development, solution selling for targeted industries, supplier engagement & development, Operations implementation, and Go-To-Market programs to achieve the strategic goals.
- Coordinate, carry out and monitor the effective execution of strategic plan in co-operation with the Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Operations Teams.
- Responsible for the Operation of local website for company proprietary products
- Exceed sales, gross profit, and design revenue budgets for new product introduction/solution selling
- Develop and maintain preferential relationships with our internal and external manufacturers to leverage the successful joint outcome of our strategic solution/product planning efforts
- Work with company Marketing team to develop and implement Marketing campaigns and company websites targeting customers in targeted industries
- Strategic Account Management
- Business development with leading companies in targeted industries.
- Map the associated players on the value/supplier chain of the above.
- Act as the focal point in Greater China ensuring global agreement of Strategic Account is implemented through local Sales Teams.
- Exceed sales, gross profit, and design revenue budgets for assigned strategic customers.
- Meets with strategic global customers, assists sales management with maintaining relationships by negotiating and ultimately closing deals.
- In collaboration with the Director of Global Strategic Accounts, the Global Account Managers work closely with the Global Inside Strategic Sales Manager and Strategic Sales Specialist Leads to execute their customized sales strategy.
- Support all internal and external quality, customer and government compliance requirements.
- Keep informed of competitor activities, industry trends and new markets to defend and grow company’s market share.
- Minimum Honors degree in Engineering / Business
- Strong background in product management with connector and electrical or electronic industries preferred. .
- Strong analytical skills and full Excel proficiency
- Passionate character, team player and absolute integrity within the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive decision makers
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org