A Leading Company from Europe with consumer equipment products
Our client is specialized company from Europe with consumer equipment products, consisting of 9 manufacturer bases around the world, with R&d Center in China and 1,200 employees in Dongguan Site, Now with the business Fast expansion, they are looking for
Job Title: China Mold Manager
Job location: Dongguan City
Reporting to: GM from Overseas
1. Responsible for managing the onboarding of new tooling within projects regardless of scale.
2. Quote tooling, approve mold designs, source molds through approved suppliers (domestically in china), and track mold builds.
3. Manage a team of Molding Process Engineers in the writing and execution of IQ / OQ / PQ. (IQ meaning Installation Qualification, OQ is Operational Qualification and PQ is Performance Qualification process validation protocols and reports).
4. Provide on-site support for tool builds and mold tryouts.
5. Work with Engineering and injection departments to lead design reviews and complete tooling refinement during development/validation
6. Supervise, train, and lead the tool room staff to produce quality molded products in a safe and productive approach.
7. Provide support for tooling manager in R&D in head office.
8. Work with validation engineers to resolve issues and maintain tool condition for the life of tooling.
9. Track progress on tooling repairs and modifications (MMCR – Molds correction and modifications).
10. Work with Engineering, injection & Production departments & with customers, and vendors to make sure reaching the time line and budget.
11. Manage risk and ensure adherence to established processes and methodologies through:
12. Interaction with customers, suppliers, and internal resources。
13. Demonstration of advanced knowledge in tooling design. – Mentoring other engineers.
14. Defining and managing scope, time and cost for complex projects or programs.
15. Identifying risks, taking responsibility for mitigation actions, and managing mitigation plan.
16. Perform all work within ISO regulated work environment Requirements.
17. To be available for customers and production line calls during the weekends. (Can happen when launching new project).
1. BSc in engineering (Mechanical, Materials Science, Plastics, etc.)
2. Advantage or minimum of 10 years of experience in Molds manufacturing.
3. Five years or more management experience. strong team management skill
4. Must have experience in tooling design, fabrication, development, testing, and validation.
5. Understand design for manufacturability and have a track record of successfully implementing new tooling into production.
6. Experience and understanding of injection molding process.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com