A Famous Multinational Company with a History of More Than 100 Years
Job Ttitle: Finance Director, China
Reporting to MD China
Leading the Finance Team in China
- Lead controllers to ensure the Accuracy and Compliance of Finance Reporting for China Facilities: review to ensure all internal finance reporting or external reports prepared by accounting share service or central costing team or Plant analyst are accurate and compliant with internal group reporting rules and external accounting rules, tax & legal requirements, etc.
- Drive business performance: ensure high visibility on performance (margin evolution, productivity, base costs evolution) and actively communicate risks and opportunities. Take proactive approach to drive productivity! Performance in AOC needs to reflect reality and should be confirmed through Actual Vs. Standard and product costs evolution. Ensure CAPEX investment follows schedule and MBC cost is managed well. Take proactive actions on inventory management to minimize provision risk. Manage PL (income statement) of your plant to ensure margin improvement trend consistent with AOC, or explainable.
- Lead Supply Chain Transformation: Make sure rules are implemented properly in your cluster( Provision validation tool, segregation of duties Global finance process, platform rules, etc) .Ensure yourself doing right things as finance business partner. Support to achieve the priorities
- Ensure Communication is properly done: Be an active partner in communication and sharing of Finance and Compliance. .Continue to have active communication with Corporate Office and Front offices (marketing, finance) on costing (star cost, questions on CSC,etc). Proactively share to ensure other functions have enough understanding of Finance Basics to implement processes, i.e, BCI, Productivity, etc. Ensure they are well informed about Finance rules, policies & processes. Make sure our employees are correctly informed on compliance requirements. Compliance issues (discovered through audits or actual cases) are properly handled.
- Develop controllers and plant Fin Business Partner by setting clear goals, timely coaching and feedback. Improve efficiency and effectiveness level of plant finance processes.
- 10+ years managerial experience in controlling function as Finance Business Partner. Plus at least 5 years experience in financial and accounting. Solid and proven experience in costing and manufacturing industry.
- Strong business analysis and driving skills, with ambition to drive business performance to next level
- Well developed interpersonal skills, open minded, straightforward, passionate but not emotional, confident, willing to accept changes, quick learning skills
- Strong in handling pressure and able to deal with challenging situations/persons and complex environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese is plus
- Education background: Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance
- Others: Language: Good English in Oral and Writing, Cantonese is a plus, Computer: Well in office software (work, excel, PPT),Other Tools: SAP knowledge,
- Team management skills with strong leadership
Note: This position is a highly confidential hiring for our client, we will not disclose the company’s name until our client think that you are the suitable candidate
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 email@example.com