Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reporting Line: Managing Director China
1. Overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the company business.
2. Responsible for all aspects of supply chain &service, including P&L, direct responsibility for all operations and service sales to help grow the business
3. Design overall operation strategy and set goals for service growth and supply chain improvement, manage and monitor team performance and develop a collaborative, effective and efficient team who should deliver on time performance with passion and conviction.
4. Ensure the proper and effective allocation of internal resources to achieve company budget goal.
5.Responsible for overall quality and address all quality issues to maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
6. Mentor and lead a team of after-sales service to tend to all customer enquiries.
7. Offer strategic insights and support from operation manner to help increase the market share in China.
8. Coordinate and collaborate as necessary with the regional and global organization.
9. Commitment and adherence to Company’s Code of Conduct and practices will be obligatory.
-The ideal candidate should possess 10+ years of experiences in operations management expecially supply chain and after-service segments in the industry of automotive
-Good communicator with strong business acument
-Production planning skills and ability to manage multiple priorities on daily basis.
-Knowledge in budgets and control of spend.
-Leadership & organizational skills.
-Personality and communication skills to talk to people on all hierarchy levels.
-High integrity and loyalty.
要申请此工作 请将您的详细情况发送到以下邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org